The X-Terra 705 offers the ultimate metal detection experience. As a multi-purpose metal detector suitable for all types of metal discovery, from coin and treasure, antique and beach searches to gold discovery, the X-Terra 705 offers optimum performance in a variety of metal discovery conditions. The performance and features that provide it give the X-Terra 705 the flexibility to make it the class-leading product without a doubt.
- Compatible with both low frequency LF (3kHz) and medium frequency MF (7kHz) and high frequency HF (18.75kHz) waterproof search heads. All 7 X-Terra optional search heads now fit the 705.
- Automatic / manual ground tuning, ground tracking, and now the ability to adjust the ground setup tracking offset offer efficiency benefits in a number of locations, such as wet / dry sand transitions, high mineral rock locations, allowing the ground setup to be set to slightly positive or negative.
- Coin and treasure hunt mode and gold hunt mode. You get an all-in-one gold finder, plus a metal detector for coins, treasures and antiques.
- 4 preset discrimination patterns that can also be changed, plus all-metal mode.
- Iron Mask Option – Designed for ore search mode.
- You can select 1, 2, 3 or 4 tone, plus multi-tone (28) detection signal.
- Adjust the tone of the sound threshold for more accurate identification of findings.
- 2 finding location specification mode, automatic and sizing. With the new location refinement option, the user receives valuable information about the properties of the find, including the shape and size of the find. Variable tone and graphic indicator.
- Automatic / manual noise cancellation function (5 positions).
- Stability of detection signals, reliable feedback in places with high debris.
- Precise multi-segment discrimination pattern (28 segments).
- Positive reflection LCD screen.
- The depth indicator continuously updates the display, even in position refinement mode.
- Audible and visual low battery warning.
- Requires only 4 AA batteries.
- A new-looking black handle system.
- Ultra-lightweight balanced design (only 1.3 kg).
Equipped with VLEX high-precision technology, the X-Terra series offers reliable performance (high sensitivity, stability, repeatability) and enhanced immunity to difficult environmental conditions. Inspired by the success of revolutionary and innovative technology, Minelab introduces a new generation of the X-Terra series: the X-Terra 305, 505 and 705.
The X-Terra series uses high-end digital and mixed-signal components to enhance standard single-frequency technology. The advantage of VFLEX technology is that it provides reliable performance and enhanced immunity to external interference using digital signal processing in precisely calibrated analog signal circuits. An additional advantage of VFLEX technology is that the operating frequency of the metal detector can be changed with an easy-to-use search head replacement.
With the new generation X-Terra series, Minelab is once again offering its customers exceptional performance, value for money and results. The X-Terra 305, 505 and 705 are all lightweight, well-balanced, easy to use and suitable for accurate, responsive and profitable metal detection.
Greater flexibility in the choice of search heads, advanced setup options and new features ensure that the entire range offers more value to users than ever before. From beginner to experienced, the X-Terra series has something for everyone.