The Garrett ATX is the ultimate multi-frequency detector for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralized ground, saltwater, etc.). It features advanced pulse induction technology, a durable design that meets military specifications, and a new DD coil design for extreme and uniform sensitivity—from tiny gold pieces to larger gold nuggets. The ATX is ideal for gold prospecting, relic hunting in highly mineralized soils , shallow water coin and jewelry hunting, and even for industrial applications. The ATX includes Motion and Non-Motion Modes, Advanced Ground Balance, LED signal strength indicator, Iron Check, and much more. The ATX provides maximum detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
Key Technology and Features:
- Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimal performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
- Waterproof Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan: auto function for minimizing RFI interference.
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
- Circuit Type: Advanced Pulse Induction
- Discrimination: Adjustable, 25 settings
- Search Modes: 2 – Motion and Non-Motion
- Ground Balance Range: From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater
- Audio Threshold: YES, Adjustable
- Detection Frequency: 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion Depth: 10 feet (3m)
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 13
- Electronic Pinpointing: YES
- Quick Iron Check: YES
- Standard Searchcoils: 10″ x 12″ DD open, 11″ x 13″ DD closed, 11″ x 13″ Mono closed
- Standard Land Headphones: Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)
- Length (Adjustable): 20″ to 68″ (.51m – 1.72m)
- Total Weight: 6.9 lbs. (3.13 kgs.) includes batteries
- Batteries: 8 AA (included); rechargeables and charger also included
- Warranty: 2 Years, Limited Parts/Laboratory
ATX Basic packages include:
- Garrett MS-2 Headphones (waterproof headphones sold separately)
- 10″ x 12″ Open coil cover
- Garrett Detector Sling
- Battery charger
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Soft storage/travel case
- DVD and Manual