The GPX 5000 takes gold prospecting technology to a new level. With numerous features and options, the GPX 5000 is not only better than its predecessor, the GPX-4500, but is in a class of its own. The GPX 5000 is able to find more gold than previous detectors because the detector uses Minelab’s exclusive technologies: Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA). ). With the GPX 5000, you can find both tiny gold grains and really big lumps, and of course everything in between.
New advanced electronics, new modes and a wide range of functions combined with the legendary GPX ability to see through ground minerals gives the user the Depth advantage over other detectors.
The use of unique functions and industry-leading patented technologies ensure smooth and quiet operation of GPX detectors even on the most complex soils, while maintaining excellent detection depth and sensitivity to gold grains. Experienced detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than any other detector, in all soil conditions. Therefore, we dare to say that GPX detectors have a Depth advantage.
The GPX 5000 model has 8 modes (more than before) that digitally change the signal processing in the detector. Each mode is designed to provide optimal performance under specific conditions, so each time you select a new mode, you have a new detector.
The GPX 5000 is also great for treasure and jewel hunters who demand the best and want to find targets deeper than ever before.
Easy in the hands of both the professional and the novice, you can turn on the detector and choose between six preset Search modes and automatic functions.
To search for gold, you need the best tool. If you are looking for the best gold detector, YOU HAVE FOUND IT.
• MPS, DVT & SETA technologies are the basis of the most advanced detector so far, using which gold grains that were difficult to hear until now can now be found without fail.
• New modes make the GPX 5000 the most versatile detector ever. The user has 8 detectors in one device. In addition to the five modes known from previous models, the GPX 5000 model has three new modes: “Coin/Treasure”, “Salt/Gold” and “Fine Gold”.
• “Fine Gold” mode allows even greater detection depth than “Enhance” mode — Find gold nuggets in areas that have already been searched!
• “Salt/Gold” mode is suitable for searching for gold nuggets of any size on salty soils especially suitable for sea beaches! • Coin/Treasure mode is the deepest mode in good ground conditions. • Advanced “Enhance” mode provides greater depth. •
Advanced electronics ensure greater sensitivity to targets and better ground discrimination.
• Six preset Search modes allow you to start searching immediately after switching on. In addition to General mode and Deep search, there are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six search modes can be changed according to needs. Search modes opened via the menu can also be renamed. ‘
• Extended “Rx Gain” setting allows finer sensitivity adjustment for optimal performance.
• Automatic Terrain Discrimination allows the detector to be easily set up for any type of terrain (Fixed, Tracked, Tracking Speed, Terrain Discrimination Type, Quick-Track button).
• Tone setting lets you shape target signals according to personal preferences (Heliphone, Tone, Sound Type, Signal Peak, Match, Target Volume, Volume Limit, Stabilizer).
• Iron ban can be set to suit the level of iron pollution in the area.
• Movement control allows you to set movement speed and optimize target matches.
• Tuning (or Noise Reduction) – Automatic and manual option to reduce the disturbing effect of interference.
• The backlight of the screen allows the LCD screen to be read in all conditions, making it easier to work even at night. The backlight also has a configurable timeout, which helps save battery.
• Lightweight Lithium-ion Battery with built-in speaker amplification function.
• Two standard search heads: 11″ “Double-D” search head and 15″x12″ “Monoloop” search head enable more versatile searching and add value.